1. Q: What is Phoenix New Media?
A: Phoenix New Media Limited is a leading new media company providing premium content on an integrated platform across Internet, mobile and TV channels in China. Having originated from Phoenix Satellite Television Holdings Limited, a leading global Chinese language TV network based in Hong Kong, Phoenix New Media Limited enables consumers to access professional news and other quality information and share user-generated content on the Internet and through their mobile devices. Phoenix New Media’s platform includes its ifeng.com channel, consisting of its ifeng.com website, its video channel, comprised of its dedicated video vertical and video services and applications, and its mobile channel, including its mobile Internet website and mobile Internet and value-added services (“MIVAS”).
2. Q: Where is Phoenix New Media headquartered?
A: Beijing, China.
3. Q: Where is Phoenix New Media trading and what is the ticker symbol?
A: Phoenix New Media trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "FENG".
4. Q: When did the Company become a public company?
A: May 12, 2011
5. Q: When is Phoenix New Media’s fiscal year-end?
A: Our fiscal year ends on December 31st.
6. Q: How can I get a copy of the Company’s Annual Report or or Investor Packet?
A: Annual reports and investor packets are available via this website. All SEC documents are also accessible online through the SEC Filings page (www.sec.gov).
7. Q: Who is the independent auditor for Phoenix New Media?
A: PricewaterhouseCoopers Zhong Tian CPAs Limited Company
8. Q: Who is the legal counsel for Phoenix New Media?
A: Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
9. Q: Who is Phoenix New Media's American Depository Receipt ("ADR") bank?
A: JP Morgan
10. Q: How many the Company’s ordinary shares does an American Depositary Share ("ADS") represent?
11. Q: What is Phoenix New Media's shares outstanding and how is the market capitalization calculated?
A: Following its IPO in May 2011, Phoenix News Media’s basic shares outstanding is 77,478,305 ADS, including a float of 15,016,955 ADS, i.e. the shares publicly issued and available for trading. The market capitalization should be calculated by multiplying stock price with fully diluted shares outstanding, which is approximately 71,484,644 as of September 30, 2016. The number of fully diluted shares outstanding includes ESOP granted but unvested, and vested as well as restricted shares issued. This amount will change from quarter to quarter. In calculating the quarterly shares outstanding which is used in the audited accounting report, the Company uses daily weighted and treasury stock method to calculate the quarterly average number of diluted shares. The number of quarterly shares outstanding will typically be less than the number of fully diluted shares outstanding reported at the end of each quarter.